Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning | Makeup Hair and Skin Products


When should I Throw my makeup away? If you're anything like me...
you answer was NEVER!  It can be hard, painful and life changing but it HAS to happen sometime! 


I have makeup in EVERY crevice of my home. Kitchen, bathroom bedroom and in EVERY draw in every dresser or desk. I LOVE it... kinda... actually I don't here are some tips that helped me. May it also help you. 


I have a new found love for my natural hair... enters my new addiction to natural hair products... creams, oils, masks conditioners detangles and so on and so forth and then some... here are some rules I am TRYING to follow... Try with me? 



I REALLY needed this a year or so ago. I LOVE my skin and LOVE skin care even more.. it can be come a hoarder situation stat! You may find me buried under a pile of Vitamin c rich eye cream if I didn't follow this. Follow along and un burry yourself. 




Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this blog
& My YOUTUBE Channel!

3 comments:

  1. when is it time to throw out eye shadow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That falls under loose and pressed powders... so 2 years from my research :) xo

      Delete
  2. This is why I love you! You are not the typical makeup guru who just wants to look good and show us that you look good. You give GREAT and useful advice AND it looks good! LOL. I recently started a youtube channel and beauty blog myself. I want to be like you when I grow up! LOL. Seriously, I would just like to thank you for the inspiration and encourage you to keep up the good work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments Please leave some!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...